edcampPDX is back! Calling all teachers, instructional technologists, IT Directors, Principals, Admins and Teacher Librarians who live in the Pacific NW. Join us at Catlin Gabel School on Saturday, February 4 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm for our third edcampPDX.
What is edcampPDX?
- It’s FREE, democratic, participant-driven professional development. Great teachers, interesting conversations and an excellent chance to network.
- An unconference-style day of professional development organized and given by the local participants.
- Follow Twitter updates at #edcampPDX
- Visit edcampPDX on Facebook.
- More info on edcamps
What are the goals of edcampPDX?
- Networking: Connect educators in the Portland / Oregon area
- Instructional Practices: Learn new curriculum ideas, best practices, and/or tech integration ideas from other educators
- Personalized: You customize your own PD by suggesting, facilitating and attending sessions about topics that interest you!
What does it cost?
The day is FREE!!! (unless you want to pre-order a $5.00 lunch)