Life’s become an “open-book” test. So what does that mean for schools?
Last week I gave the keynote at 5th Annual Ed Tech Summit on the beautiful Southern Oregon University campus in Ashland, Oregon. I offered 5 suggestions for teaching in the digital world.
My talk begins at the 7:45 mark after introductions. (Approximate timestamps)
- The analog classroom (10:30)
- The digital world (13:40)
- We need to teach a new digital literacy (15:35)
- It’s not the screen, it’s the choice and creativity (20:00)
- Learning is social (24:00)
- Ask better questions (33:24)
- Have the courage to be less helpful (47:30)
View my keynote on UStream.